- Rated by psychologists among 2 types least likely to have trouble in school.
- In national sample "Leisure Activities," overrepresented in "Appreciating art," "Writing," "Listening to music," and "Reading"
- Underrepresented in "Watching TV 3 or more hours per day."
- Academic subjects preferred: art, English, music.
- Among 3 highest types in national sample liking work environments with "Variety of tasks," "Teamwork," and "People from a variety of backgrounds."
- Include in 3 most desirable characteristics "Independence and achievement."
- Most important feature of an ideal job: "Use of my special abilities."
- In national sample, were among those most satisfied with their work, where they work, but likely to leave job.
- In national sample, greatest work environment satisfiers are "People I work with," "Opportunities to use talents," "Opportunity to learn," "Job security," "Amount of responsibility," and "Opportunity for societal contribution."
- Greatest dissatisfiers were "Promotions" and "Salary."
- Highest ranks on coping resources used were social and cognitive (ranked 3rd on both among the 16 types); ranked 3rd in total resources of the 16 types.
- In national sample, highest in coping with stress by "Exercising."
- In national sample, ranked highest in "Belief in a higher spiritual power."
Do you want to know more? Are you curious to find out what Intuitive Disease is? Do you know what issues NF types face? Read all about it in the eBook. Click here