- In national sample "Leisure Activities," overrepresented in "Taking classes, going to school," "Writing," "Playing sports," "Playing with computers or video games"
- Underrepresented in "Watching TV 3 or more hours per day."
- Academic subjects preferred: art, science.
- 1 of 2 types most frequent among college alcohol policy violators.
- In national sample, highest of all types in liking work environment characteristics "Independence & achievement" and "Opportunities for advancement & high pay, but not job security" and including "Variety of tasks" and "Clear structure" among top 3 characteristics
- 1 of top 3 types liking "International opportunities" as a characteristic.
- Most important feature on an ideal job: creativity and originality.
- In national sample, dissatisfied with "Promotions," "Opportunities to use talents," and "Salary" in their work.
- In national sample, among those types most dissatisfied with their work and among those with the highest income.
- With ENFPs, had highest mean level of coping resources.
- Overrepresented among those having Type A behavior.
- In national sample, highest in coping with stress by "Confronting the problem."
- In national sample, ranked lowest in "Ever had heart disease/hypertension."
Do you want to know more? Are you curious to find out what Intuitive Disease is? How about Perceiver Disease? Do you know what issues NT types face? Read all about it in the eBook. Click here