- In national sample "Leisure Activities," overrepresented in "Taking classes, going to school," "Writing," "Playing sports," "Playing with computers or video games"
- Underrepresented in "Watching TV 3 or more hours per day."
- Academic subjects preferred: art, science.
- 1 of 2 types most frequent among college alcohol policy violators.
- In national sample, highest of all types in liking work environment characteristics "Independence & achievement" and "Opportunities for advancement & high pay, but not job security" and including "Variety of tasks" and "Clear structure" among top 3 characteristics
- 1 of top 3 types liking "International opportunities" as a characteristic.
- Most important feature on an ideal job: creativity and originality.
- In national sample, dissatisfied with "Promotions," "Opportunities to use talents," and "Salary" in their work.
- In national sample, among those types most dissatisfied with their work and among those with the highest income.
- With ENFPs, had highest mean level of coping resources.
- Overrepresented among those having Type A behavior.
- In national sample, highest in coping with stress by "Confronting the problem."
- In national sample, ranked lowest in "Ever had heart disease/hypertension."