- Most important feature of an ideal job: "Use of my special abilities."
- In national sample, highest in reporting stress associated with "Work, "Intimate relationship," "School," and "Other."
- In national sample, highest in coping with stress by "Talking to a professional."
- In national sample, ranked highest in being dissatisfied with "Marriage/intimate relationship"
- In national sample "Leisure Activities," overrepresented in "Writing" and "Appreciating art"; underrepresented in "Watching sporting events."
- Academic subjects preferred: art, English, music.
- Among highest college persisters.
- 3 top work characteristics favored in national sample: "Variety of tasks," "Clear structure," and "Independence & achievement"
- Lowest of all types in liking work environments with "Opportunities for advancement & high pay but not job security."
- In national sample, dissatisfied with "Promotions" and "Salary" in their jobs.
- With ISTPs, ranked first among all the types in using spiritual/philosophical coping resources.
- Among the 3 male types most "oblivious" to partner's dissatisfaction with the relationship.
Do you want to know more? Are you curious to find out what Intuitive Disease is? Do you know what issues NF types face? Read all about it in the eBook. Click here