- Most important feature of an ideal job: creativity and originality.
- Have a general advantage in foreign language learning.
- Most likely of all the types to report suicidal thoughts in college.
- In national sample "Leisure Activities," overrepresented in "Writing," "Appreciating art," "Reading," and "Listening to music."
- Academic subjects preferred: art, English, music.
- Among 3 highest types favoring work environments with "Independence & achievement," and include among top 3 desirable characteristics "Variety of tasks" and "Clear structure."
- In national sample, greatest dissatisfiers in the work environment were "Promotions," "Amount of stress," and "Opportunities for accomplishment."
- In national sample, with INTPs, most dissatisfied with the work they do, where they work, and future work opportunities, and likely to leave job.
- Underrepresented among men with chronic pain.
- Showed the highest level of depression of the 16 types with chronic pain.
- Overrepresented among a sample of male therapists.
Do you want to know more? Are you curious to find out what Intuitive Disease is? How about Perceiver Disease? Do you know what issues NF types face? Read all about it in the eBook. Click here.