- Most important feature of an ideal job: creativity and originality.
- In national sample, lowest in reporting stress associated with "School" and "Caring for aging parents."
- In national sample, lowest in coping with stress by "Watching TV."
- In national sample, ranked highest in saying "No" to belief in a higher spiritual power.
- In national sample "Leisure Activities," overrepresented in "Taking classes, going to school," "Appreciating art," "Playing with computers or video games," and "Working out/exercising"
- Underrepresented in "Watching TV 3 or more hours per day."
- Academic subjects preferred: science.
- Highest GPA among college persisters.
- 1 of 3 highest types in liking work environment characteristic "Variety of tasks" as well as highly favoring "Clear structure" and "Independence & achievement"
- Lowest of all types in liking work environments characterized by "Making the job as simple as possible."
- In national sample, among types with highest income; dissatisfied with "Future work opportunities," "Promotions," and "Job security" in their jobs.
- Highest rank on coping resources used was spiritual/philosophical - ranked 3rd out of the 16 types.
- Among the 3 male types overrepresented among substance abusers.
Do you want to know more? Are you curious to find out what Intuitive Disease is? Do you know what issues NT types face? Read all about it in the eBook. Click here