- Most important feature of an ideal job: creativity and originality; earning a lot of money.
- Males were highest on "obliviousness index" (relatively unaware of spouse's dissatisfaction with the relationship).
- Highly represented among college students taking foreign languages.
- In national sample, ranked 3rd highest in saying "No" and 2nd highest in "Not sure" to belief in a higher spiritual power.
- In national sample "Leisure Activities," overrepresented in "Appreciating art," "Writing," "Taking classes, going to school," and "Playing with computers or video games."
- Academic subjects preferred: art, science.
- Lowest of all types in liking work environments with "Clear structures & responsibilities," "Employee loyalty & job security," and "Working as part of a team"
- 1 of 3 highest types liking work environments with "International opportunities" and "Advancement/pay but not job security"
- Include in top 3 desirable work environment characteristics "Variety of tasks," "Independence & achievement," and "Clear structures."
- In national sample, dissatisfied with "Salary," "Promotions," and "Job security," "Predictability," and "Working conditions" in their jobs.
- With INFPs, most dissatisfied with the work they do, where they work, and future work opportunities, and likely to leave job.
- With ISTPs, had the lowest mean level of coping resources; ranked 16th out of 16 types on total resources.
- Most frequent among college students referred for drug and alcohol violations.
Do you want to know more? Are you curious to find out what Intuitive Disease is? How about Perceiver Disease? Do you know what issues NT types face? Read all about it in the eBook. Click here